For the most up-to-date list of publications from the EHL, click here
Oral Abstract Presentations
- Frequency and prioritization of patient health risks from a structured health risk assessment.
- Physical activity and quality of life in breast cancer survivors: The role of self-efficacy and health status.
- Accelerating translation of physical activity and cancer survivorship research into practice: Recommendations for a more integrated and collaborative approach.
- Associations between self-reported post-diagnosis physical activity changes, body weight changes and psychosocial well-being in breast cancer survivors.
- Survivors of childhood cancer in the United States: Prevalence and burden of morbidity.
- Physical activity, sedentary behavior and health-related quality of life in prostate cancer survivors in the Health Professionals Follow-up Study.
- Physical activity and sedentary behavior in breast cancer survivors: New insight into activity patterns and potential intervention targets.
- Objectively measured physical activity and sedentary behavior and quality of life indicators in survivors of breast cancer.
- Correlates of objectively measured sedentary behavior in breast cancer survivors.
- Breast cancer survivors’ beliefs and preferences for technology-supported sedentary behavior reduction interventions.
- Relationship between self-reported and objectively-measured physical activity and subjective memory impairment in breast cancer survivors: Role of self-efficacy, fatigue and distress.
- Breast cancer survivors’ preferences for technology-supported exercise interventions.
- Wearable technology and physical activity in chronic disease: Opportunities and challenges.
- Optimization of a technology-supported physical activity promotion intervention for breast cancer survivors: Fit2Thrive study protocol.